Saturday, November 7, 2009

Working on OOK's Website

And actually it's a bit more broad than just OOK. Spiral Nebula Development is what I'll be calling myself. You can check out what I have of the homepage below. You'll see a gallery with placeholder images which are just the background image of the title bar. That will soon automatically pull from many of the screenshots I have taken of project-related works. Below the gallery will be posts from this blog. By using this blog on my home page I can continue to post in one place only and it will be automatically referenced by the SND site.

Also there will be a forum once I finish the rest of the site, and probably I will wait until I have made more progress on the game to put it up. I will be filling out the info and projects section ASAP.

http://spiralnebuladev.comoj.com/

Enjoy.

No comments: