Monday, September 28, 2009

Woooo school

So as mentioned, school starts TOMORROW! Im really excited. It's been pretty uneventful up here without school. Ya know? School is a place to meet people and I love learning about subjects that I am interested in. This first quarter will probably be not as fun, as I'm getting situated and registered a little too late for all the classes that I want.

Speaking of registration! I am still wait-listed for my intro to computer hardware class, so I had to go into the school today and sign up for backup classes! I still have a good chance of getting into the class if I show up, but if I don't my classes will be less exciting. It's all good, though. I have plenty of time to take classes that I want. I hope to take electrical engineering classes, and web development classes at some point. Another class that interests me is a database development class. I feel like it's something I need to learn. Oh, and possibly certain web design classes, as hard as they are.

See ya on the flip side.

PS: The beginning of concept art for one of the Subspace Acceleration Rings in my EV-Style game:

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs236.snc1/8334_143336019140_735034140_2768966_7170745_n.jpg

No comments: