Sunday, August 2, 2009

Old projects to new

So I finally got my ACL surgery and I have been recorvering for the past 2 and a half weeks. I still have months to go, so I decided to start things to use up my time. Seeing as I am very immobile right now, I have finally finished my R/C Plane I had started a while back. My maiden voyage I crashed it into a wall. Oops! It's alright though, it was basically a test airplane to see how spot-on my ability to calculate lift, center of gravity, etc was, and my ability to assemble the plane. Not bad, I have to say. I could have been better, but not bad. My next project, which I immediately started on, was an R/C Ducted Fan Jet. So far, it's pretty sick. Here's what I have design-wise. I'll keep posting!

http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/8601/picture130.png

No comments: